Infrastructure and Transport
While encouraging motivation and elevate honor of those involved in manufacturing we award the outstanding construction workers with this prize aiming to enhance their skills, admiral and status in the society and contribute to the profound development in the construction industry.
(Candidate for the Honor)
A candidate is selected from those who are directly engaged in works at a construction site.
(Criteria for the Honor)
The celebration is awarded to those who satisfy all points stated below.
1. Those who possesses excellent technological knowledge and skills
2. Those who made efforts to develop technologies and to rationalize constructions
3. Those who coach and train junior engineers
4. Those who have contributed to the development of safety and health in a construction site
5. Those who set a good example for construction workers
(The way of the Honoring)
The Land, Infrastructure and Transport Minister grants the letter of honor and a badge of honor.
(Time Schedule of the Honoring)
The honors is conducted every year as a part of Construction Industry Structural Improvement Promotion Week.
(Selection of Recipient)
1. Assessment Committee for Honoring of profound performer led by the Minister of Land, Infrastructure and Transport selects candidates recommended by the governors, chiefs of business groups in the construction industry and chiefs of district maintenance authorities.
2. The Minister chooses the winner from the candidates who came out through a primary selection.
3. Concerning the Assessment Committee, the details are not specified here.
1. As each candidate is chose with careful investigation, anyone who might have provoked national sentiment or suspicion or have a criminal record cannot be awarded the prize.
2. Those who have already received the award cannot be granted again.
3. Those who have conferred a decoration, medal of honor or award by the Minister never receive this prize.
In addition to what is stared in this outline, the chief of policy bureau is in charge of deciding on matters regarding this Honoring procedure.